Have you dreamed of starting your own business? Do you want to give wings to your entrepreneurial wishes? Here is your chance!
The Organic World, India’s largest retailer for organic and natural groceries and the country’s leading responsible retailer is looking for franchise partners! This is your chance to be part of India’s rapidly growing grocery industry with one of India’s leading grocery retailers and enjoy an excellent return on your investments.
At The Organic World, we offer the widest range of chemical- and preservative-free groceries under one roof – 2000+ groceries to meet all the everyday and monthly consumption needs of a family. Our range includes:
- Certified-organic fruits and vegetables
- Chemical-free atta, dals, rice and flours with no artificial colours and synthetic flavours
- Hormone- and antibiotic-free dairy and eggs with zero preservatives
- Cold-pressed oils and hand-churned, 100% pure bilona ghee
- Toxin-free home cleaning essentials with zero sulphates and phosphates
- Paraben- and sulfate-free beauty and personal care products with no artificial fragrances
- Chemical-free health and wellness products
- Trans fat-free snacks with no artificial flavours, MSG, palm oil or preservatives
What sets our range apart from other retailers is that our entire assortment of products is defined by our industry-first “Not In Our Aisle List” – a list of 25 (and growing chemicals/ingredients) that we have banned from our stores because studies have suggested that they could be harmful for consumers.
This includes ingredients like high fructose corn syrup, a sweetener, found in soda, juice, candy, breakfast cereals and packaged snacks; artificial flavourings/colours found in most snacks and packaged foods; Tertiary Butylhydroquinone (TBHQ), an antioxidant found in biscuits, microwave popcorn, butter substitutes and chicken nuggets; carrageenan, an emulsifier and thickener, found in cottage cheese and ice-cream; parabens, sulphates and phthalates found in personal and beauty care products, as well as a range of acids and toxins found in home cleaning essentials.
Our “Not In Our Aisle List” forms the basis of our vetting process. If a brand does not conform to these standards, you will not find it on our store shelves. By ensuring the products we keep on our shelves live up to a higher standard than industry-established ones, we truly offer customers better choice products.
Our “Not In Our Aisle List” is also a way of nudging the food industry towards improving their health and safety standards. As a responsible retailer, we have set the benchmark for taking a strong stand to offer customers only products that are truly good for them. We prioritise the customers’ needs in the truest sense of the word.
We have 13 stores in key catchment areas across Bengaluru and looking to actively further expand our footprint in the city. Our location strategy has always been to make our range of “better choices” more accessible to our customers. While we started our pilot project in JP Nagar, we are now present across the key catchment areas of Bengaluru: JP Nagar, JP Nagar RBI Layout, Jayanagar, Banashankari, HRBR Layout, Whitefield, Bellandur, Yelahanka, Malleshwaram, Koramangala, Indiranagar , HSR Layout and Cunningham Road.
We cater to a wide audience base which can be broken down into the following four groups:
– Working mothers (35 +) who are conscious about what they feed their family. Their focus is to prioritise the purchase of ‘better choice’ products for their family. These include organic and natural products, products that are traditionally made and free of chemicals.
– Working fathers (40+) who like value-add products and who are similarly aligned with the family’s overall vision of embracing ‘better choice’ products.
– The 50+ age group also makes up a big chunk of our consumer base. They are price conscious, prioritise freshness and look for traditional products. We see a lot of grandparents shopping with their grandchildren, looking for products they believe are truly good for their family.
– And then, there are an increasing number of young working professionals, who prioritise healthy food and look for better alternatives. Particularly in the wake of the pandemic as well as food trends on social media.
To know more click on this link and fill in the short Google form. We will reach out to you and answer your queries! This is a great chance for you to become an entrepreneur by partnering with India’s top organic and natural groceries retailer – don’t miss it
Fill in the form here: https://forms.gle/4sWCdF4rt5JY4nrk7